One of our clients, an Insurance Brokers Company wants to fill the below position at their Nakuru Office.
Reports To: Head of Operations (Underwriting & Claims)
- Studying Insurance proposals
- Gathering and assessing background information in order to effectively assess the risk involved.
- Computing results for appropriate premiums
- Visiting insurance companies, potential customers and preparing quotes.
- Liaising with specialists such as surveyors, doctors for risk management
- Gathering information and various types of reports from
- Negotiating terms with policy holders and insurance companies
- Specifying conditions to be imposed on different types of policies.
- Keeping detailed and accurate records of policies underwritten and decisions made.
- Receiving e-mails and respond on issues of underwriting
- Receiving Phone call from clients/Ins Co. and attend
- Arranging for issuance of Motor/Marine Certificate or any other u/w document that the client may request urgently.
- Preparing renewal invitation – Renewal Notice/Risk Notes/Renewal Schedules
- Liaising with Insurance Company on preparation of the renewal debits
- Preparing Renewal Invoices /debits
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanities or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar job position in a very busy environment.
- Made some progress in the attainment of professional qualification in insurance – AIIK, ACII
- A good analytical skill is as they need to scrutinize various records.
- Excellent working knowledge in insurance and computer knowledge.
- Exceptional communication skills along with an ability to collaborate and influence without direct authority to build effective internal and external partnerships.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com
Interviews will be held on a Rolling Basis.