Peak and Dale Solutions, a leading online solution provider in Kenya is offering an internship opportunity for a talented I.T support intern.
- Monitor and respond in a very timely manner to support tickets received in our IT Help desk system
- Respond to support requests with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Configuration and setup of accounts for clients
- Be part of our Customer Service team in Nairobi
- Follow our processes concerning technical support & help improve them where necessary
- Assists with off-hour emergencies and time-sensitive issues when required
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have strong oral and written communication skills in English – you communicate clearly, concisely, and with tact
- You are proficient in the use of MS Office Suite and Google Applications
- Experience supporting both local and remote users
- Passion for providing high quality service and support
- Superb interpersonal skills – you are a team player and have superior interpersonal skills you are able to establish cross-functional relationships in a collaborative, team-based environment with diverse group of stakeholders
- You are diligent and detail-oriented- you pay high attention to detail and you double-check everything
- You are highly adaptable and flexible – you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You have a strong work ethic- you are self-motivated and dedicated to finding a solution
- You are a critical thinker and will always work towards providing solutions over excuses
- Ability to work independently to problem solve and seek out efficiencies and improvements
- Sound judgment and decision-making abilities
- Well-organized and able to work under deadlines and multiple projects
- You anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of others and are always thinking about how you can best support them.
- You are emotionally intelligent – you are self-aware, and can see things from various points of view, and self-regulate.
- You are energized by solving challenging technology related puzzles
- You are naturally curious about technology or how things work
- Focused on the big picture – not just the user impact
- Have strong organizational and planning skills.
- You are proactive about communicating
- Experience with WHMCS billing system will be an added advantage.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualifications and experience kindly submit your application to email@example.com quoting the job title on the email subject (IT SUPPORT INTERN) on or before 12th August 2019.