We are in the Financial Management space providing innovative financial products & solutions.
We are looking to fill the position of Accountant.
Scope: Financial Reporting; Bookkeeping; Financial Policy & Processes Design
- Preparation of respective monthly financial reports.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Assist in designing the necessary finance processes and policies.
- Monitoring monthly revenues and expenses and where applicable ensure that they are accrued or posted in the correct accounting period.
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance and Accounting or a related field.
- Must be a CPA (K)
- At least five (5) years’ progressive experience in Finance.
- Working Knowledge in the use of Sage Pastel is a must.
- Working knowledge of iTax
- General Accounting knowledge (GL, AP, AR e.t.c)
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Strategic and results oriented.
- A strong drive for execution.
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
How to Apply:
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to email@example.com by 24th August 2019.
Use Accountant as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.