We are in the Financial Management space providing innovative financial products & solutions.
We are looking to fill in the position of Executive Assistant.
Scope: To provide assistance to the executives
- Act as a liaison between the Directors’ offices and internal and external parties.
- Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the Directors.
- Prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Directors, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action (in consultation with the Directors as appropriate).
- Attend board meetings and other company meetings at the invite of the Directors to track and manage agreed deliverables.
- Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the Directors.
- Organize and maintain the Directors’ offices.
- Make all travel arrangements on behalf of the Directors.
- Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- At least four (4) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong sense of initiative.
- Excellent organizational & coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th August 2019.
Use Executive Assistant as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.