KCB Insurance Agency
The Position: Reporting to the Managing Director and principal officer KCBIA, the position will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of training on Bancassurance products which enable role competence, regulatory compliance and skills development of KCBIA employees with the aim of building capacity and driving performance
- Responsible for training on all Bancassurance products to the Bancassurance team, Sales Units and Branch network.
- Formulate input to the Training Needs Analysis (TNA), training calendar, training delivery, training curriculum; aides and tools (development, maintenance, review, research, content, documentation, media) relating to Bancassurance.
- Develops/reviews and maintains training curriculum, content, materials documents, manuals, aids, tools, and media relating to Bancassurance.
- Deliver training courses and programs relating to Bancassurance.
- Coordinate persons involved in the delivering training relating to Bancassurance (training delivery, internal line trainers, training facility management)
- Maintain relations with INTERNAL/EXTERNAL customers/ stakeholders/ supplies within Bancassurance space i.e. Line Managers, Training Service
- Providers, Curriculum Developers and Learning Institutes and Enabling Shared Services Units.
- Maintain data, records and statistics relating to Bancassurance including TNA documents, training calendars, staff learner days and training evaluation.
- Monitoring and reporting on the budget relating to Bancassurance training ensuring adherence to approved budget.
- Deliver and facilitate Bancassurance training events across various Business Unit and geographic locations.
- Ensuring compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures, and regulatories requirements.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Have 4 years of relevant professional experience in insurance industry and 2 of which must have been in training.
- Degree in Insurance, or Business, Finance, or other related field from an accredited institution and relevant professional qualifications (AIIK Diploma or ACII Professional Qualification (or at least 6 credits)
- Excellent product knowledge of wide range of both General and Life insurance products.
- In-depth understanding or working knowledge of understanding and claims.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have appreciation and operating knowledge of the regional financial services industry (especially operating dynamics of East Africa), market and global trends as well as challenges.
- Sound understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements of Insurance operations of East Africa.
- Highest standard of personal conduct, professional performance and business ethics
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 30th August, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable