Vacancy: Export Development Officer
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Mlolongo.
Export Development Officer
- Look for suppliers by phone calling and visiting potential suppliers
- Product list and quotation request -Obtain quotations and exclusive authorizations as well as Cooperate with Chinese team to do product analysis
- Obtain promotional materials- Get promotional pictures, video, product descriptions from suppliers
- Send product samples to China- Cooperate with the supplier to send the samples back to China.
- Contract reviews- Preliminary contract review, Organize KiliSupply team in China to review the contract, Promote the signing of contracts
- Purchase contract execution and follow up- Communicate with logistics partners and follow up the purchased goods headed to China
- Supplier maintenance- Collect comments from suppliers, Improve partnership and good relations
Who are You
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Degree in Economics, Business Management, Supply chain or any other relevant background
- 2-3 Years of experience in a similar field
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good analytical and drafting skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
- Good knowledge of issues related to business, trade and development
- Basic knowledge of Business Development
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.