Job Vacancy: Human Resource Business Partner
Starting date: Immediately
Salary: 60k – 70k
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Mlolongo.
- Support business growth through the organisational design together with business leaders and provide in-time recruitment solution.
- Support development of the clear case for organizational change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making
- Review and analyze business requests to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve employee performance, retention, and development and employee value proposition.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and management of compensation initiatives to ensure that compensation practices are linked in the overall strategy to attract, reward, and retain top talent
- Drive the principles of meritocracy with the leadership team in all talent decisions, including promotions, transfers, compensation adjustments.
- Design, lead and work closely with managers to ensure HR initiatives/programs are implemented effectively within the division
- Ensure units alignment in the design and execution of HR initiative efforts
- Provide management coaching to build people managers’ leadership capabilities
- Work with business leaders to define the organization structure, key measurement, key success factor
- Advocate and facilitate resolutions regarding employee relations issues, with escalation to the Head of Human Resources when necessary
- Facilitate implementation of a feedback mechanism at strategic touchpoints to facilitate open discussions of organizational improvement opportunities from employees
- Ensure all HR practices; records are in full compliance with statutory requirements
- Drive HR initiatives such as employee survey, employee engagement events.
- Creates a measurement system and/or tools to assess understanding, buy-in and support of HR change management activities.
- Participate in other HR projects, programs or activities, as assigned.
Who Are You
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Not exceeding 3 years experience in HR
- Proven HR generalist experience
- Proven experience at HRBP / HR Advisor Level
- Strong employee relations
- Strong knowledge of Kenyan Employment Act and HR practices
- Solid track record in managing/advising on sensitive legal issues as well as considering the impact of new legislation and devising new HR policies and procedures
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.