Vacancy: Male Security Officer
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall.
It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Mlolongo.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment-CCTV; inspecting the warehouse, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Search employees when getting in and out of the warehouse premises.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Adhere to all company service, legal requirements and operating standards
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Educational Background in security studies
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Surveillance Skills
- Deals with Uncertainty
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.