Job Vacancy: Supply Chain Development Officer
Starting date: Immediately
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
Supply Chain Development Officer
- Assist in negotiating the best prices and settlement method with goods local suppliers for commodities with high demand
- Assist in sourcing for local merchants willing to supply goods for sale in the e-commerce platform
- Responsible for receiving goods stock from local merchants
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with local merchants
- Conduct frequent stock checks to ensure that the stock is replenished in the warehouse on time
- Help local merchants to resolve issues in an amicable timely manner
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Supplies or any other relevant field
- Relevant 1 year work experience.
- Vast knowledge in E-commerce Business
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.