P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital, one of the leading Mission Hospitals, works to promote the wellbeing of all people through provision of holistic, quality, diverse and sustainable health care services while witnessing the Love of Jesus Christ.
We provide the following services: General medicine, Ophthalmic, Orthopaedic, Dental, and Renal.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Laboratory Technologist.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Registration with MLTTB.
- At least 2 years post registration experience.
- Training and or knowledge in ISO 15189 Certification and Internal Auditing will be added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To run the laboratory tests carefully and accurately in accordance with the set standard operating procedures.
- To collect specimen from the patients.
- To ensure proper maintenance of all the laboratory equipment.
- To observe and adhere to the professional code of conduct.
- To maintain the inventory of the laboratory assets and consumables.
- To perform Laboratory internal auditing as per the ISO 15189 standard.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, day time telephone contacts and three referees (one of whom should be a spiritual leader) with their contacts.
A recommendation letter from the Spiritual Leader is a must.
Please quote the job title on the email subject line/envelope.
Applications should be received not later than 6th September 2019.
Qualified candidates should address their applications to:
Chief Executive Officer
P.C.E.A. Kikuyu Hospital
P.O. Box 45 – 00902
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.