Job Vacancy: Sales Representative – Medical Equipment
Salary: Kes 40,000
Our client, a leading world class supplier of hospital equipment is seeking to recruit a Sales representative who will be able to achieve customer service objectives, sales volumes and value objectives.
- Meet and exceed sales goals.
- Maintain an updated database of all customers in the system.
- Prepare sales presentations, quotations and proposals.
- Market research (product performance, competition, customer preferences).
- Prepare sales action plan and strategy.
- Cross selling and up selling to existing clients.
- Data mining from existing and dormant clients.
- Maintain professional relationship with clients.
- Escalate and resolve customer complaints.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide all required information for all new and existing customers for capturing in the system.
- Obtain signed/stamped sales quotations, proforma invoices and sales orders.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- At least 3 years of sales experience of medical equipment
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or relevant course
- Computer knowledge, specifically MS office applications
- Excellent motivational Skills
- Strong leadership Skills
- Excellent organizational Skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
Kindly send your application letter and to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Sales Representative on the subject line by 4th September,2019.
Do not attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.