Job Title: Sales Executive
Industry: Mobile Micro Lending
Our client Money Cloud Ltd is a Mobile Micro Lending Company in Kenya.
They seek to employ an aggressive and dedicated Sales Executive who will be tasked with increasing revenue by acquiring new clients.
- Promote and sell company’s loan products to potential clients
- Expand market awareness by communicating features and benefits of the products and services effectively.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, staff and outsourcing partners.
- Identify sales prospects’ and follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in analysis of competitors and statistics.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis; with the aim of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Prepare forecasts, sales budgets and reports including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Generate business through sales promotion: i.e. sales pitching/calls on potential customers.
- Build relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
- Achieve or exceed the Targets set.
- Work closely with the Team Leader in arranging for events/promotions for new acquisition of customers.
- Derive insights to competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
- Regularly provide feedback to the Team Leader on the acceptance of the products in the market and suggest changes that could provide energy to the sales efforts.
- A university degree in any discipline or 5 years sales experience or diploma holder in lieu of degree certificate.
- Previous Sales experience in the mobile microfinance lending market with excellent communication skills
- Possess excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Must have a keen understanding for business and developing market segments.
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused, attention for detail and results driven.
- Good organizational skills and ability to schedule and manage their own workload.
- A pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills
- Vibrant and able to meet targets given to them.
- Ability to work under pressure
Key Performance Indicators
- Successfully activated sales
- Customers acquired
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive) to email@example.com before Monday 2nd September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.