Job Title: Motocycle Sales Representative
Location: Machakos, Ruaka, Rongai, Thika
1. Customer Acquisition – Sensitize vendors who fit the description of the market segment the company serves.
2. Vendor Contracting – Capture accurate vendor information using the Data Management System: Vendor name, outlet type, Customer ID, Location & Route.
3. M- Commerce Adoption – Assist vendors adapt to the use of the company’s m-commerce platform by teaching them how to use the App whilst ensuring that volume, accuracy and timeliness of orders generated by vendors on the assigned route meet the set target.
4. Customer Retention- Ensuring that through the quality of service rendered, existing customers continue to choose the company as their preferred supplier of FFV & FMCG. In addition, grow footprint by activating more vendors in the assigned route.
5. Relationship Management – Ensure that vendors receive timely and accurate information about the company initiatives such as price changes, new products listings, promotions & new ways of working.
6. Resource Utilization- Efficiently use company resources to ensure optimal returns for the company. This includes ensuring that the motorcycle, DMS handsets and other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need area.
- MUST 2 years’ FMCG sales experience; particularly merchandising in general trade;
- MUST have 2 years motorcycle driving experience with a driving license endorsement for class F & G;
- Valid certificate of good conduct; ∙ Diploma holder.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Motorcycle Sales) to email@example.com before 31st August 2019.