Company Profile: Murang’a County Creameries Cooperative Union Limited (MCCCU) is the umbrella Co-operative Union of all Dairy Co-operative societies in Murang’a County.
The Union deals with the procuring, preservation and marketing of Raw Milk on behalf of its members.
Position: Cooler Attendant
Location: Can work in any part of Murang’a County.
Reports To: Quality Assurance Supervisor.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In-charge of all cooler operations,
- Grade, test, weigh and Document the delivered raw milk,
- Ensure that ONLY good quality fresh milk in conformity to MCCCU’s standards is received,
- Dispatch and sell the milk to the union’s buyers,
- Load Milk into road tankers,
- Ensure that the Cooler tank, premises, equipment and adjacent environment are always clean,
- Strict adherence to all documentation processes and at the same time ensuring records are safe, tidy and easily accessible to authorized person, at all times,
- Ensure prudent use of MCCCU Resources, and preservation and protection of all MCCCU assets at the cooler site,
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Dairy Technology or Food science and technology or related course,
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office,
- At least one-year experience in the dairy industry,
- Competent in milk grading and testing,
- Conversant with Milk Cooler operations will be an added advantage,
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer care skills,
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills,
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work,
- Team player with ability to work with minimum supervision.
You can send your cover letter and recent curriculum vitae to;
Human Resource and Administration Manager,
Murang’a County Creameries Cooperative Union Limited
P.O Box 38-10205 Maragua.
OR Hand delivery at our Maragua town offices: Murang’a Farmers Building.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Monday, 23rd August 2019.