The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has excellent career opportunities for individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidates will be team players with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical and non-clinical practice.
Patient Experience Coordinator
Organization: The Nairobi Hospital
Job Purpose: Managing patient experience of the entire Hospital and ensuring that contact with the public meets and exceeds patient expectations and invokes a favorable attitude toward the Hospital.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing and managing customer service activities.
- Ensuring positive feedback from clients and staff are appreciated/recognized
- Coordinating with other departments on customer complaints and follow ups.
- Handling customer complaints or any crises arising.
- Identifying gaps in service delivery and recommend appropriate training
- Developing and modify procedures as required to create customer value.
- Coordinating and conduct client visits to seek feedback, monitor changes and identify the need for new services.
- Auditing customer service standards and implementing training programme.
- Developing customer service policies and standards for the Hospital.
- Training staff on customer service standards, requirements and expectations of the Hospital.
- Monitoring and measure customer service levels of the Hospital.
- Benchmarking with relevant institutions on emerging customer service practice.
- Supervising the performance of the customer service staff.
- Preparing and manage customer service budget.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Hospitality, Public relations or equivalent.
- A Masters degree in marketing or Public Relations will be an added advantage.
- Membership to relevant professional bodies.
- Six (6) years progressive work experience,3 of which on a supervisory position.
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to:
To be email to firstname.lastname@example.org received not later than 10th September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The Nairobi Hospital does not charge any fee for processing of Job applications.
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).