Danish Deming Group | Danish Refugee Council
Vacancy Announcement: Programme Innovation and Private Partnerships, Regional Advisor
We are looking for a skilled Programme Innovation and Private Partnership Regional Advisor for East Africa region who will deliver strategic direction on innovation and business partnerships
efforts in close coordination with – and in support of – DRC field operations and DRC global strategic vision and ambition.
This position is expected to deliver support to all DRC regions including Asia, Europe and North Africa.
The idea candidate will meet the below requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with humanitarian and development aid.
- University degree or equivalent within social science and/or business administration
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high degree of advisory and motivating capability.
- The ability to build bridge and understanding between stakeholders from the humanitarian / development work and sectors that are not non-traditional actors (private sector, investment funds etc.)
- Knowledge about programming in refugee and displacement situations is considered a strong advantage.
- Documented experience ¡n supporting the development of shared value partnerships that are involving new ways of addressing humanitarian financing gaps, including partnership arrangements of a commercial and semi-cooperate nature, social impact businesses, investment fund etc.
- Strong innovation experience within one of DRCs core sectors of such as Economic Recovery or Protection and/or cutting edge knowledge of key issues of urbanization and climate change
- Strong documented financial experience in supporting the development of shared value partnerships that are involving new ways of addressing humanitarian financing gaps, including partnership arrangements of a commercial and semi-cooperate nature, social impact businesses, investment funds etc.
- Full professional proficiency in English and French.
- Strong documented experience in ICT4D, FinTech, EduTech, PeaceTech or similar
Qualified Candidates are encouraged to access full job description on this link www.drc.dk under vacancies.
Please submit applications online using this link by 1st September 2019.