Job Vacancy: Demand Planner
In Norbrook we pride ourselves in being one of the top 11 companies in Northern Ireland and in the top 15 veterinary pharmaceutical companies globally.
We develop & manufacture veterinary medicines, supplying products to 120 countries globally.
With a strong portfolio of existing products and significant investment in R&D to launch new products annually, we have opportunities for individuals to join us and develop their career in a global company.
Below role has arisen in our facility in Kenya;
Job Overview: We are searching for a talented Demand Planner to ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient and cost-effective.
The Person will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow and developing forecast models.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets and business strategies
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Hold a Bachelor degree required preferably in Business Administration, Logistics Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain Management
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a demand planning / forecasting role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Capability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, strong analytical skills, a team player
- Proven experience in delivering business solutions through Excel or Databases (VBA)
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have the necessary qualifications and experience, send your application to:
The Human Resource department
Norbrook Kenya Limited
Old Limuru Road, Karuri
P.O. Box 1287 – 00606
Sarit Center, Nairobi
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 20 August 2019
Kindly do not apply for this role if previously you had applied