Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
Job Title: Group Financial Controller
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the successful candidate will oversee the financial controlling function including the compilation of financial statements, reconciliation reviews, financial reporting, implementation of financial controls and other related activities for the group.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations and ensure authorization of reconciliation.
- Monthly reporting; ensure printing of compiled and completed reports; attend and provide financial input on monthly trade reviews.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Investigate and follow-up on discrepancies of audit reports.
- Ensure local tax compliance.
- Set up review mechanism and provide input on expenditure and cash flow position
- Assist with the budget and forecast process.
- Ensure proper booking keeping, financial planning and management and business compliances are in order in both the corporate office and the affiliates.
- Develop and institute efficient and effective systems of internal checks and controls in both the corporate office and affiliates.
- Coordinate and ensure timely payments to suppliers and service providers and administration of salaries, taxes, insurances and other employee benefits according to local requirements/laws and in line with OHGL policies.
- Oversee the generation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports, as required, and timely submission as appropriate for review by the top management.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the departments and services performed.
- Advise in continually improving resource utilization within projects and departments through cost control, driving topline revenue, and process improvements.
- Provide training to staff at various levels for improved and timely reporting at corporate and project level
- Relevant Degree in Finance, Masters will be an added advantage.
- CPA (K) holder
- Two years in Management Accounting & Staff Management Experience
- Registered ICPAK Member
- Knowledge of Financial principles and practices
- Knowledge of IFRS Knowledge of tax Knowledge of financial controls and audit standards
- Knowledge of how to perform and review reconciliations
- Knowledge of how to implement financial controls
- MS Office Computer skills (Excel Advanced)
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent reporting system
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Nairobi at Greenhouse along Ngong Road in Nairobi.
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Applications to reach us before close of business on 31/08/2019.
Remember to quote the job title as Group Financial Controller on the email Subject.