Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
The group seeks to recruit a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following position:
Job Title: Nutritionist
Work Type: Volunteer
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop nutrition plans and implement interventions based on knowledge of patient’s current health.
- Deliver client nutrition recommendations to physicians, nurses, aides and the Kitchen In-charge.
- Provide nutrition education and counseling to patients.
- Implement personalized, age-specific and culturally appropriate nutrition strategies.
- Conducting dietary surveys, food research and clinical trials.
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of clients and adapt nutrition plans as needed.
- Prepare and present monthly reports on the departmental progress.
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree / Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized institution.
- Must be licensed by the KNDI
- Good communication skills including verbal, presentation and written.
- Capability to multitask and work independently.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to:
The Human Resource,
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200
Online applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position being applied for on the subject line.
Applications should be received not later than the close of business 30th August 2019.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an equal opportunity employer.