Othaya Mukuweini Water Services Company (OMWASCO)
Job Vacancy: Human Resources and Administration Manager
Othaya – Mukurweini Water Services Company is a water provider which was contracted by Tana Water Services Board to provide water and sanitation services under its license in Nyeri South and Mukurweini-Sub counties under the previous Water Act 2002.
Water services are devolved under Water Act 2016 therefore the company owned by the County Government of Nyeri.
To strengthen our team of staff and leadership, we invite applications from highly competent, proactive and self-driven individual to fill the following position within the company.
Designation: Human Resources and Administration Manager
Department: HR and Admin
Reports to: Managing Director
Responsible for: Drivers, Secretary and Office Assistant
Overall Responsibility: Effective management of human resources and the administration functions of the company.
- A degree in Human Resource Management OR Degree in social sciences and a diploma in human resource management
- Well versed with the Kenya labour laws
- Member of a professional body Institute of Human Resources Management
- At least 5 years working experience in human resources and administration
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
Terms of Service: 2 years renewable Contract
1. All Applicants MUST attach their certified copies of the following documents:
- Academic and Professional Certificates.
- National Identity Card
2. Applicants must also attach the following documents in compliance with Chapter 6 of the Kenyan Constitution:
- Certificate of Good conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- A certificate from a recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance certificates from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Tax compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their applications with updated CVs, names and telephone of three professional referees with copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, current and expected salary in envelopes clearly marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER to:
Othaya Mukurweini Water Services Company
P.O Box 482-10106
Detailed information on the post can be found at www.omwasco.co.ke
Applications should be received not later than 5th September 2019
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Othaya Mukurweini Water Services Company is an equal opportunity employer