Job Title: Business Support Analyst
Reporting: Business Desk Supervisor
Job Summary: The primary responsibility of the Business Desk Support Analyst is to provide second level support to customer queries received from all touch points and act as a link between internal departments and corporate in regards to escalations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Using MAL’s internal CRM system, manage technical and Service Support escalations from all service touch points (Branch, Call Centre, Social Media, Agencies, Field service, Anti-piracy team, Service Desk etc.)
- Activate or deactivate customers’ satellite services upon request.
- Prioritizing and handling escalations as received from different customer touch points
- Carrying out daily system health checks and sharing a report on the same.
- Carry out hardware, channel and system testing for new implementations and technologies. A report on findings to be generated and shared with all stake holders at the end of the test period.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments and providing billing information.
- First Response Time: -Achieve a first response time of 4 hours for cases escalated to business desk and emails, and 30 minutes for urgent escalations sent by email to business desk support mailing list.
- Service Level Agreement: -Maintaining a business desk SLA of 99% with at least 90% of the cases handled within 4 hours in order to avoid repeat calls and enhance customer experience
- Case Resolution Rate: -measures productivity of each back-office team member. It is a comparative measure based on the number of cases/emails handled per day/ hour in relation to the average for the day to measure individual effectiveness.
- Escalation Management-measures This KPI measures how escalations are handled. Escalations to third level must be followed up for a ref number and indicated on the tracker and status updated accordingly. Cases on individual queues should not stay for more 72 hours old, unless advised by reporting manager.
- Case Quality Tagging: -measures the quality of cases escalated to business desk from all touch points and also the quality of the resolution/feedback given from business desk. Cases that lack critical information will be tagged as invalid with reason for tagging given by the person who handled the case. Resolution to be guided by Business Rules, to reduce risk to the organization.
- Attendance and Punctuality: -measures the team’s attendance against scheduled shifts. The target is to achieve less than 5% absence of the total working days with 95% punctuality. Conducting quality inspections after repairs by physical testing each gadget and updating observations and findings in SAP
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in a call center or frontline service experience
- Good oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a critical thinker
- Attention to detail and a passion for excellence
- Ability to move with speed and follow through the workflow procedures
- Those who have worked for Multichoice will be give first priority
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Support Analyst) to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com before 28th August 2019.