Vacancy Announcement: Lower Primary Head
About us: Our client is a well established leading primary school in Nairobi with a large team of professional teachers and non-teaching staff, looking to hire a competent and performance driven leader to head the lower primary section.
Our ideal candidate
We would be excited to meet a professional who has steered change management initiatives in a School and recorded exemplary results in terms of academic standards improvement, business growth, team cohesion, compliance and developed a performance driven culture.
We are keen to engage a person who values integrity, achievement of learning outcomes in line with the new CBC curriculum, personal discipline and professionalism among our other values.
A person with passion for training and empowering teachers and developing all round learners would be of great interest to us.
Our Work Environment
If the thought of being in a highly structured and competitive, fast paced, challenging and demanding work environment is anything that interests you; we would like to hear from you.
- Must be a P1 teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (ECDE) from an accredited university and must be registered under the Teacher Service Commission (TSC)
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in heading lower primary in a reputable school with exemplary performance track record
- Good understanding of and experience in curriculum management, design, implementation and evaluation of both 8-4-4 and CBC curriculums
- Understanding of 21st century education practices, strategies for raising students’ achievement, managing discipline and effective frameworks for school improvement planning and self-evaluation
- Must be computer literate with a high proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint office applications.
Please make your application through email@example.com by close of business 20th August 2019.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.