Job Title: Programme Management Support
Purpose of the Role: Programme Management Department is responsible for managing the Supply Chain Programmes from initial set up through to successful delivery. It also responsible in driving Supply Chain performance management to deliver on strategic outcomes.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Support the Supply Chain Director and Supply Heads of Departments in strategy formulation
- Support teams to plan and design programmes to support delivery of strategic plans, confirming the outputs and outcomes to be delivered.
- Prioritize resource allocations; support the teams in managing the implementation of strategic plans.
- Define governance frameworks, including approaches to effective planning, monitoring and delivery of the programme’s outcomes.
- Support supply teams in planning, delivery and monitoring of projects.
- Manage and resolve any risks and issues that arise to programme delivery, initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Effective co-ordination of all projects and their interdependencies, both within and external to the programme.
- Manage third party contributions to the programme (partners, other agencies, consultants e.tc).
- Report progress of the programme status at regular intervals to various stakeholder, including tracking the delivery of outputs and outcomes.
- Ensure proactive, day-to-day stakeholder engagement, building on positive feedback and identifying any barriers/resistance to change.
- Ensure regular reviews of strategic priorities to ensure the programmes are fit for purpose and delivering required outcomes.
- Support design and implementation of the production costs savings plans and provide oversight/ guidance supply team.
- Ensure delivery of the cost savings initiatives in line with commitments
- Performance management and reporting of savings benefits, in line with the organization’s performance framework
- Conduct analysis of large variances on spend against plan, developing mitigation actions and tracking delivery
- Lead Ad hoc projects related to savings ambitions
- Lead projects teams in assigned projects
- Develop Exec level communications/presentations to provide relevant information and data to senior teams to enable insightful business decisions to be made
- Prepare regular reports on business performance, taking raw data and translating into meaningful reports
- Support in internal and external supply events set-up and management
- Monitor reporting compliance, track deviations and run data quality processes
- Look for process improvements, drive simplification and standardization.
- Co-ordinate preparation of various communication through diverse media e.g. newsletters, booklets, brochures etc to communicate supply performance to internal and external teams
- Ability to think strategically and act pragmatically, produce detailed plans and deliver results while holding onto and developing the higher level strategic context.
- Experience of enabling organizational change through programme management and embedding these changes firmly in an organization.
- Simplification skills, with the ability to bring order to complex situations and find innovative ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to tailor words and pictures to different audiences and present credibly to senior leadership teams.
- Proven ability to work with large scale engagement programmes featuring a diverse range of stakeholders from different disciplines and with differing viewpoints.
- Change management skills and the ability to promote good practice, deal with conflict and address any barriers or resistance to change.
- Proven ability to persuade, influence, build credibility, work autonomously and engage cross the functionally.
- Self-driven, self-motivated individual able to work independently and take personal ownership of business tasks
- Strong, proactive, task driven individual with a passion to ‘make a difference’
- Ability to move between the big picture and detail and willingness to make recommendations
- Ability to go extra miles when needed to deliver on plans.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Financial Modelling skills
- Degree level with strong academic record preferably Business/ BBIT
- 2 – 4 years commercial or general business experience
How to apply
In case you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v, stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 6th September 2019 email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted