Anderson Human Capital is seeking to recruit an energetic and robust Project Sales Officer to join their team.
Reporting To: General Manager
- Thorough knowledge of our services from a sales and technical perspective.
- Develop new business relationships; generate Clients to meet Projects targets.
- Weekly, monthly reports and daily updates to the Manager.
- Re-analyze the projects path and recommend the best action plans to be taken.
- Actively and successfully drive the sales to meet projects targets.
- Capture and explore all the company’s business opportunities for Sales.
- Understand and work within the expected time lines.
- Research comprehensively before pitching to optimize the telesales.
- Keen in client needs analysis including their Return On Investment objectives
- Effectively interact with other departments including Senior Management.
- Conducting intelligence on industry and competitor’s issues.
- Manage/Propose new products in line with market expectations to maintain a competitive edge.
Skills, Knowledge Required:
- Proven success track record in Sales or Marketing.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- A positive ability to research and analyses of new business opportunities
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in written, oral and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Pro-active and motivated self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- A Business graduate with a strong Bias in Sales or Marketing
- Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage(C.I.M membership)
- Over 5 years experience intensive Sales and Marketing management preferably in the Training, consulting and the Public ‘Forums’ Sector
- Leadership and Management experience, dynamic, focused and honest.
- Good Communication skills and flexible to travel around the country.
If you meet the above requirements, and are keen in working in a challenging and rewarding environment, send your application to email@example.com by 31st, August, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.