Our client, a property management company that offers you solutions in Property Sales and Marketing is urgently seeking to hire Sales Executives.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Assist prospective buyers in finding the right property for their needs
- Identify new leads, turn them into appointments, and convince prospective clients to work with them.
- Research local market for value and comparable pricing
- Regularly preview local homes to have a sense for what is on the market.
- Advise prospective buyers on the buying process, legal requirements
- Show properties to potential buyers
- Prepare contracts, deeds, closing statements, and other necessary paperwork
- Maintain and update property listings
- Network and build connections; continue education and training
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Previous experience with real estate firms and understand the selling process.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets and schedules
- Sound knowledge of government regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Remuneration: Commission based
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 16th August 2019.
Clearly indicate ‘Property Sales Executive’ on the email subject.