Job Vacancy: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Industry: Road Construction Company
Work Type: Full time
Job Objective: Oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes, supporting business needs and ensuring proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
To promote corporate values and enable business success through human capital management, departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, compensation, organization development, executive administration, performance management, Change management and recruitment.
- Manpower Planning
- Recruitment management
- Compensation Scheme & Benefits Management
- Performance Management
- Employees Relations Management
- Training and staff Development
- Human Resources Management Information Systems
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Working with HoD’s to ensure that sufficient procedures are in place and are being followed
- Drafting company policies and undertaking regular process reviews
- Dealing with labor issues and labor courts as they arise.
- Preparing and implementing HR manual.
- Management of Casuals and contracted workers.
- Preparing and rolling out of HR policies and procedures.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Determine whether the organization is meeting the goals and objectives as defined by senior leadership
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any related field
- Professional certificate and member of IHRM with a current practicing certificate.
- Higher Diploma in HRM / CKRPK
- Experience in an HR position for 5-7 years.
- Familiarity with the current national labor laws.
- Experience in working in a construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in a senior human resources role covering all processes of HR and the ability to interact with senior leadership team
- Experience in working with the unions
How to Apply
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com stating the current pay and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.