Job Vacancy: Senior Accountant
Job Location: Nairobi
Industry: Road Construction Company
Work Type: Full time
Job Objective: The Senior Accountant contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing financial tasks for the organization. He will play a vital role in maintaining the financial standing of the company
- The ideal candidate will be in charge of managing company finances and help determine financial strategy and policy, and managing financial risks in the organization.
- Prepare and interpret monthly management accounts and annual reports
- Supervise the Accounts
- Access and manage risks
- Manage budgets
- Monitor cash flows statements and predict future trends
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction
- Develop external relationships with financial institutions
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Ensure that all transactional, payroll and VAT/ taxation requirements are met
- Keep on top of changes in regulation and legislation and new industry developments
Key Requirements and Skills
- A fully Qualified Accountant ACCA/ CPA finalist
- Degree in Finance, or Business related.
- Good previous experience in Accounts in a construction firm
- Experience in managing projects.
- Possess good accounting experience and tax knowledge
- Excellent eye for detail, diligent knowledge of accounting regulations
- Capabilities to supervise, manage and lead team.
- 5-7 years’ experience
How to Apply
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (SENIOR ACCOUNTANT) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com stating the current pay and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.