Vacant Position: Sales Administrator
Education and Experience:
- Literate in computer, preferable Advanced Skills in Excel
- A minimum of Diploma in Sales& Marketing or Business Management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Awareness of the inputs, activities and outputs related to the job.
- Understand and follow the instructions (written and/or oral given by the superior)
- Ability to keep records
- Proficiency in making reports
- Knowledge of Sage application.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists Superior to monitor and track the sales representative activities on the Reply System as follows;
- Daily monitoring of Sales reps attendance and verify their proper log in into the system.
- Checking to confirm on the system that the Sales reps set targets have been achieved and informing the Superior of the same
- Analyzing the market feedback raw data to prepare sales and customer feedback reports and presenting the same to Management.
- Preparing Weekly and Monthly reports to share with Superior as directed
- Analyzing and preparing summarized reports on targets achieved, areas of improvement and proposed action plans.
- Providing support to the Sales team with the Repsly system activities highlighting and reporting on problems to supervisor.
- Assisting the General clerk with office duties as directed by superior.
- Proper record keeping of documents as directed by superior
Communication, Team work
- Communicates in an open way
- with Colleagues & Subordinates
- with the Superior
- Effective Team participation
- Effective contribution to team
- Cooperates well with colleagues
- within the department
- with other parts of the company
Aware of the designated job at any point of time, what action to take in case of problems and emergencies
Frankly seek directions in case of any doubt from the superior.
CVs to be sent to email@example.com by 26th August 2019 quoting the current salary and expected salary.