Printing, Advertising, Branding and Promotional Items Company Sales Marketer
We are looking for an all-round Sales Marketer for our Printing, Advertising, Branding and Promotional Items in Nairobi, that provides Branding and Printing services as well as Promotional merchandise.
Displays seeks a goal-oriented, energetic person to join our team.
The Sales marketer is the key point of contact between us and the client, winning new business and maintaining good relationships with existing clients yielding repeat business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell Printing and Branding solutions by identifying and contacting new potential customers and developing profitable relationships with customers in addition to maintaining the current book of business.
- Initiate knowledge transfer and communication between all parties within the sales engagement. This includes, but is not limited to, customers, sales management, service personnel, and implementation team members.
- Responsible for supporting field in production solutions sales efforts as well as driving revenue opportunities with top-tier commercial print accounts.
- Ideal candidate must demonstrate the ability to obtain complete detail job specifications in order to accurately plan, estimate, manufacture and deliver products that continuously satisfy customers.
- Utilising our proven sales process and strategic knowledge of commercial print sales best practices, Workflow, and Third-Party Solutions,
- The sales marketer is expected to offer customers suggestions that will save the customer time and expense when reviewing job productions
- Industry Market Trends and competitive product information.
- Will be accountable for prospecting, customer relationship development and assessments.
- Responsible for customer needs analysis, solutions development including preparing solutions and providing “proof of concept,” product demonstrations, proposal, negotiations and ongoing customer care.
- Meet sales objectives by maintaining an acceptable level of activity assigned by the management team.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts as required by management and manage his or her expense reports within established guidelines.
- Drive company objectives and profitability for commercial print solutions and service revenue, customer retention & growth, along with strategic initiatives, including net new growth.
Qualifications, Experience and Skill
- Four or more years related commercial or digital printing sales experience.
- Related work experience must be in a printing sales and customer service environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of knowledge and sales capability of all aspects of the printing industry including Promotional Products / Promotional Items / Giveaways,
- Standard Printing / Offset (Litho Printing) / Digital Printing, Signs / Signage, Branding / Large format Printing, Garments / Branded Textiles, Screen Printing, Computerised Embroidery, etc.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral, formal presentation skills and written communication skills.
- Must have a proven track record in printing sales Note – Minimum expected Sales Turnover per person per month – will be placed.
- Years of sales experience in a related field is an added advantage.
- Be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Have excellent written and spoken English and communication skills.
- Be a team player.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements specified above should submit their applications so as to reach the specific addresses shown below by the close of business on 15th September 2019.
Applications to include CVs with details of their day time contacts, current and expected salary, notice period required to take up appointment where successful, names and contacts of three referees.
Applicants must also attach copies of all Certificates/Testimonials and copies of National ID or Passport and 2 Passport photos.
Applications for the positions should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or hand delivered to
X-Press Systems & Services Limited,
Baba Dogo Road,
2, Spectrum Business Park,
Ruaraka, Nairobi, Kenya
Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of documentation /details as sought for will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.