Our client is a beverage manufacturer.
They seek to hire experienced sales promoters / merchandisers who will be handling promotions and driving sales within supermarkets in Nairobi.
The candidates must be working experience in handling key supermarkets and other modern trade channels.
The ideal candidate is an extroverted person with experience in FMCG sales, promotions and merchandising.
- Build, maintain and enhance good customer relationship / rapport with store personnel to ensure our range of products get their prompt attention
- Push sales in assigned outlets and ensure the set targets are met.
- Be a brand ambassador and build customer loyalty towards the company’s products.
- Ensure stores constantly have the optimum amount of stock and replenish stock to avoid stock in stock out situation.
- Trigger sales order and ensure each store orders and replenishes stock at store level
- Ensure that supermarket carries complete range of items
- Ensure maximum product distribution & high branding visibility in supermarket stores
- Ensure relevant POSM and price tags are displayed at the right place and at the right time.
- To check that stocks are rotated and displayed attractively on shelves during each store visit
- To check for expiry dates of products on shelves
- To work closely with retail stores on promotional and sampling activities and to keep a lookout for potential promoter hires in the market.
- Report to Manager/Assistant Manager and/or any other assigned person(s) on stock replenishment and defect stock or stocks on return.
- File reports on daily sales and any other reports as may be required.
- Attend to feedback & complaints and promote the company at all times.
- Provide feedback – customer, competitors, promotion sales, market trend etc
- Diploma or degree in Sales and Marketing.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant working experience as a merchandiser/sales rep/sales promoter
- Experience in FMCG Merchandising a must
- Handling products in Supermarket and key accounts highly desired
- Having a solid and established relationship with Supermarkets management will be a definite advantage.
Candidates who possess relevant experience are advised to send their updated CVs to: email@example.com on or before 15th September 2019.
Please put “SALES PROMOTER/MERCHANDISER” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.