Samura Engineering Ltd
Job Vacancy: Personal Driver
- To drive the director to/from office, appointments, meetings and etc.
- To operate the assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner
- To keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignment or duties assigned by the director(s) when required
- Comply with the rules of the road such as traffic lights and so on.
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe.
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- Carrying out routine checks / inspection on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure, tyre tread evenness and damage, and other necessary checks to ensure that it is always in good condition;
- Monitor renewal dates of insurance road licenses;
- Ascertain the serviceability of lights, traffic indicators, horn, windscreen wipers, brakes, clutch, accelerator etc.;
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- Identify mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road including the safety of the passengers and/or goods therein;
- Safely keep vehicle repairs and maintenance records and reports;
- Driving the motor vehicle as authorized;
- At least 3 years experience as a personal or corporate driver is required
- Must be very polished and street smart
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multitask, willingness to learn and a positive attitude
- A valid driving license
- Free of any criminal record
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- Ability to maintain confidence and trust regarding sensitive issues
- Respectful and honest
- Must be a person of integrity, excellent interpersonal skills and team work
If you possess the above skills and requirements, kindly send your CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org with DRIVER as the subject.
Interested candidates should send their application on or before 7th August 2019.
Kindly indicate AVAILABILITY and EXPECTED SALARY