Our client an Electronic security systems solution provider is seeking to hire an aggressive sales executive to join their dedicated team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
The Position: Reporting to the director, the overall purpose of this role is to manage the Sales and Business development of the Automated Visitor Management System
- Promoting and Selling the automated visitor management system
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Ability to differentiate the company’s product offerings and convey compelling value proposition to promote sales.
- Creating detailed proposal documents / quotations and handover reports
- Cold calling with the aim of maturing business
- Gathering Market and Customer information.
- Management of Sales and updating the Sales details onto the ERP system
- Ensuring sales performance and aiming to meet and /or exceed minimum sale of 3 licenses per month
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
- Taking clients for site visits and demos
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or MBA in Marketing.
- Sales/Marketing Professional courses will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in promoting and selling software solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the field of B2B sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Sales/Business Development knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business opportunities and improve the profitability and competitive performance of the business
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original Sales and branding opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying and responding to current and future customer needs; delivering innovative products, and service excellence.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above please send your CV to email@example.com before close of business on Tuesday 20th August 2019.