Job Vacancy: Senior Content Operation Manager
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is seeking to recruit a hard-working, detail- oriented Senior Content Operation Manager with deep understanding of the content trends and innovations that suits the Kenya Market to lead the Video Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing daily operation of video content production, editing, title writing, and reviewing process.
- Mining and expanding KOL and potential users, maintaining their video production quality, establishing partnerships with video companies and KOL
- Manage Multiple teams and distribute the task to reach the daily target.
- Send a scheduled report to overseas headquarters.
- Solid writing skills, innovative thinking, strong topic selection, title writing and planning skills.
- Have an aptitude towards video editing programs such as Final cut pro, Adobe Premiere, After effects. Etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in media related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Digital Media content industry with good Managerial skills and experience.
- Good time management skills.
- Good working attitude under pressure.
- Good Knowledge of Local KOL
- Flexible to report on short notice
To apply send your CV to: email@example.com indicating “Senior Content operation Manager” on the email subject.
NB: Flexi- Personnel does not charge Candidates for Job Placement.