Job Vacancy: Senior Content Video Operation
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is seeking to recruit a hard-working, detail- oriented enthusiast Senior Content Video Operation with deep understanding of the Video content trends and taste that suits the Local market to Assist lead the Video Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assigned video channel content uploading, production, title writing and review of vertical video content to ensure content quality.
- Maintaining the quality of content made by KOL
- Communicate with overseas Headquarters and create scheduled report.
- Brainstorming and innovating new ideas for the apps, gather user feedback and other research work.
- Solid writing skills, innovative thinking, strong topic selection, title writing and planning skills.
- Highly skilled in video editing programs such as Final cut pro, Adobe Premiere, After effects. Etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in media related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Digital Media content industry
- Good team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Good Knowledge of Local KOL, digital media and news practitioners in the industry is an added advantage.
- Flexible to report on short notice
To apply send your CV to: email@example.com indicating “Senior Content Video Operation” on the email subject.
NB: Flexi- Personnel does not charge Candidates for Job Placement.