Meridian Health Group (MHG) is one of the fastest growing service providers in the Kenyan medical industry providing the full spectrum of healthcare services.
We are inviting a self-motivated and talented candidate to fill in the following position:
Senior Medical Officer
- Provide outpatient care and implement clinical protocols and policies in liaison with the Hospital Physician.
- Serve as advisor on health issues and disease control, provide medical support, discover inconsistencies and investigate problems.
- A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Post-graduate certification in Health Management or other relevant management course
- At least 3 years post-internship work experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory role.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send current CV and cover letter quoting the post applying for in the subject line not later than 16th August, 2019 to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.