Our client based in Nairobi, Kenya is a company deals with high end capital equipment and is looking for highly motivated, ambitious and self-driven Service Coordinator.
A service Coordinator is responsible for overseeing client and customer needs.
The main responsibilities involve managing a staff of service employees, resolving client issues and customer complaints, and ensuring that the company’s positive image and reputation remains intact.
Position Description: A service coordinator recruits and trains customer service employees, manages the employee schedule, oversees daily employee interactions with customers, handles any complaints or questions, and reports to the store or company manager as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Service Coordinator
- Manages Service employee schedule.
- Acts as liaison between clients and company.
- Answers client and customer questions.
- Addresses and resolves any issues and complaints.
- Reports problems and unresolved issues to manager or director.
- Writes up reports of client and customer activity or complaints.
- Presents reports to company director or manager.
- Devises ways to improve customer service and client relationships.
- Schedules meetings with prospective and existing clients.
- Meets with clients in person when working for a larger company such a marketing firm.
- Travels locally for client visits or marketing pitches.
- Assists customers in a retail setting.
- Promotes company products and services.
- Assists associates and account executives in closing sales and bringing in new clients.
- Assists in designing new promotional materials.
- Researches consumer base to better serve the needs of the target demographic.
- Works with marketing and PR department to handle any media appearances.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possesses detailed knowledge of company goals, products, and services.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills.
- Exhibits ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Is capable of remaining patient and calm when dealing with frustrated customers or clients.
- Works well with a team.
- Demonstrates ability to use Microsoft Office Suite.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Maintains professional but friendly and outgoing demeanor.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills.
- Possesses strong persuasive skills.
- Is able to multi-task effectively.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field or any other relevant field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Sales Administration.
- IT skills highly required.
Work Environment: As a service coordinator you will spend time in an office setting, logging client and customer data as well as drawing up reports. Workweeks are generally Monday – Friday 7:30 Am to 4:00 Pm, though some overtime or nontraditional hours may be necessary, particularly for client meetings/requirements.
Interested candidates should forward, their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th August, 2019, expected remuneration 15,000-25,000.
Kindly state your day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees. Candidates should indicate clearly on the subject line what position they are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.