Job Vacancy: Social Media Marketing Executive
Salary: 40k – 50k
Employment: Permanent basis
Addiction Leadership Academy is Africa’s premier institution in providing management trainings to alcohol and drug treatment providers and adoption of evidence based clinical practices.
We are looking for dynamic & hard working individual to join as Digital Marketing Officer.
The officer will participate in development & implementation of digital marketing strategies in the firm, using modern tools and techniques.
The overall objective is to build a strong online presence for the brand, acquire customers and generate revenue.
- Developing and documenting the content marketing strategy.
- Stay up to date on cutting edge best practices within digital marketing
- Knowledge in Google Adwords, SEO, Facebook and Email Marketing.
- Outlining a channel plan. Identifying the primary channels for how the organization will communicate with customers.
- Establishing standards, systems, best practices, and work flow processes for managing the content marketing life cycle, including requesting, producing, distributing, promoting, measuring, and retiring content.
- Collaborating with the company’s senior leaders and channel owners on all initiatives to identify content needs and opportunities and ensure efficiency and consistency across channels, verticals, and functional departments.
- Managing and maintaining all content inventories and matrices, and driving the overall content calendar for the organization.
- Develop detailed campaign briefs to communicate objectives & goals and align on campaign deliverable.
- Degree/Diploma in Communication, PR or equivalent desired but not absolutely necessary
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Social Media Marketer preferably with social/training institution
- Creative and fast thinker
- Tech savvy and abreast with current trends
- Background in IT and being able to update website contents will be a definite plus
- Professional training on Social Media marketing will be a plus
- MUST be experienced in email marketing
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Social Media Marketer) to FreelanceAfrica@consultant.com by 9th August 2019.