Our client, Total Solutions Limited, is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
This position is responsible for the whole cycle of enterprise software consulting from presales support to providing lead support during implementation and account management with the aim of delivering quality software and technical solutions within set budget and time.
This position will be reporting to the Software Manager.
- Advise customers on best solutions in line with their business requirements
- Add value to customers through the provision of solutions that can improve operations at their site
- Implementation of POs and ERP systems
- Train both internal and external customers
- Arrange for product demonstrations
- Propose alternative solutions to meet customer needs
- Manage software contracts
- Issue Vendor POs based on client confirmation
- Ensure a sales cycle is provided to customers
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in IT or related course and a Certification in IT
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in software implementation role, ERP management or point of sale
- Experience in IVEND will be and added advantage
- Knowledge in software programming, good SQL querying knowledge
- Knowledge in ERP systems, software development life cycle and base management
- Data base management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Customer focus and ability to multi task
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “SOFTWARE CONSULTANT” by 25th August 2019, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.