Job Title: Training Consultant – Electronic Records Management
Type of Contract: Part-time
Our client is an international research, capacity building and project management consultancy institution with its head offices in Nairobi, Kenya.
They offer technical services to non-governmental organizations, government institutions, research institutions and the private sector.
They enhance the capacities of staff and support organizations in the areas of Research, Monitoring and Evaluation, Data Management and Analysis, Project Management, GIS, Mobile Data Collection, Agriculture and Rural Development.
We have a network of highly qualified and experienced trainers and consultants to provide high-quality training and consultancy services.
They seek to hire an Electronic Records Management Training Consultant to design and deliver training on Electronic Records Management.
The successful candidate will be engaged whenever a training or consultancy assignment becomes available on a revenue sharing model.
- Design and improve new training courses and modules in expertise areas;
- Apply appropriate training approaches to facilitate high quality training sessions;
- Design and improve the training materials, tools and training methods;
- Advice on content and process arrangements needed to optimize quality delivery of the training;
- Keep track of the participant’s learning curve during the training;
- Provide post training support to the participants;
- Develop proposals to acquire new training assignments.
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Master’s degree or higher qualification in Information Science, Archives and Records Management;
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in the above mentioned expertise areas;
- Proven experience in carrying out consultancy assignments and facilitating training in the expertise areas mentioned above;
- Familiar with learner-centered training methods and participatory training techniques;
- High level of enthusiasm and confidence in interaction with diverse groups of people (various ages, backgrounds, nationalities);
- Experience with the development sector (NGOs), Government Institutions, financial sector or research institutions.
Mode of Engagement
Successful consultants will be engaged whenever the training or consultancy opportunity becomes available.
The consultant will be engaged on a part time basis for the duration of the training/consultancy assignment.
How to Apply
If interested and meet the requisite qualifications please send your application and your current resume to email@example.com on or before August 30, 2019.
Please include the job title in the subject line.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.