Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the below post;
Job Title: ICT Operations Manager
Duty Station: Nairobi
Job Purpose: The job holder will be responsible for the Overall ICT operations within the Organization. Oversees the management of the ICT operations function whose aim to deliver the Excellent ICT services to business to drive growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
Lead the IT support team that comprises of System Administrators, Network Engineers, Infrastructure Administrator and Support Engineers.
Oversee the management of all current and future Enterprise Systems across Tuskys Organization.
Plan, schedule and carry out security risks assessments, penetration testing and vulnerability tests with the aim of securing the security posture of Tuskys ICT Infrastructure
Oversee Development and implementation of ICT Operations Policies, processes and procedures.
Ensure required operations such as System compliance, integrity and maintenance are carried out effectively.
Ensure training and support is carried out for ICT team and end users around Enterprise Systems features and functions
Effectively Manage ICT third party vendors
Drive continuous improvement and oversee implementation and development for new cutting technologies in driving availability and reliability of systems.
Lead the implementation of the ITSM framework.
Lead, develop and maintain ICT Business Continuity plan through implementing necessary Disaster Recovery interventions/Plan that would support the Tuskys business during times of unforeseen disaster
Develop and implement guidelines on distribution, Installation, upgrade, maintenance and replacement of ICT Infrastructure and Promote the use of cost effective IT and telecommunication solutions
Foster a customer and service oriented culture across functions
Drive an effective business engagement strategy with the aim of improving service delivery.
Lead and deliver assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s in ICT or related field.
Professional Qualifications and Membership
- Must hold Security certification from a recognized professional body e.g CISM, CISA, CEH, SCPP, ISO, etc.
- ITIL / ISO ITSM Foundation Certification
- Microsoft certified Professional
- 6 years working experience as a systems administrator at least in: Networks, Database, Application and systems administration for which 3 must be at a senior level.
- A good understanding of computer networks, a Cisco or any other network certification is an added advantage.
- Experienced with Data Centre Infrastructure and Facilities such as NAS,SAN storage and Server Blades
- Experience in delivering transformational projects i.e. ERP, infrastructure upgrades.
- Experience in retail organization or service industry will be added advantage.
Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
The ideal candidate should be proficient or advanced in the following set of area specific to this position’s level:
- Excellent problem-solving skills, especially when it comes to addressing issues with software, hardware.
- Strong financial management skills to oversee the functions budgetary requirements and forecasting
- Strategic thinker and influencer, understands what delivers true value to the business functions and is able to drive change and innovation.
- Proven track record in customer satisfaction
- Proven track record in Vendor Management.
- Able to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurial ethic and transparency
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an ability for tact and diplomacy
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
What We Offer
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team being the leading retailer.
- A unique opportunity to advance your career to the next level.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements visit Tuskys website https://www.tuskys.com/ career page HERE and submit your application before close of business, Sunday August 25th, 2019.
Late applications will not be considered.