Our Client, a Tours & Travel Company seeks to recruit a Visa Officer who will be responsible for the processing of the visa caseload.
In addition he/she will also be involved in assessing, processing and making decisions on visa applications in line with relevant legislation, policy and procedures, analysing visa applications and undertaking checks on documentation and/or supporting the administrative functions of the office.
- Applying legislation and policy to make sound decisions on Visa applications
- Application of judgment in decision-making
- Quickly acquire and maintain knowledge of procedures, policy and legislation relevant to the work area
- Preparing and sending correspondence to visa applicants to request information
- Providing quality client service, with an emphasis on a high level of communication
- Utilize computer based technology to conduct routine tasks in order to produce timely outcome
- A university degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent command of English – both oral and written
- IT proficiency and solid skills with regards to the Microsoft Office programme
- Well organized with an excellent eye for details
- Responsible, flexible and loyal
- Ability to work independently
- Great interpersonal and intercultural skills and team player abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under time pressure
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Visa Officer on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected salaries.