Our Client, Unique Packaging Limited is a leading printing company passionate about delighting their customers in fulfilling their printing requirements.
The company wishes to attract a person of high caliber for the position of Warehouse Supervisor.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for managing inventory with zero variances.
- Accountable for inventory controls by ensuring accurate recording and verification of receipts (GRN’s and Vouchering), storage (Bin and Location), Transfers (Issues and Returns) to production and shipments (Delivery Notes and Invoices)
- Secure and monitor all inventory items, stock levels and knowing when and how many to replenish, min / max level, reorder, safety stock
- Ensure Sub-Standard materials and inaccurate product information is properly documented, communicated to the supplier for corrective action. Execute replacements and follow up for credit note issuance.
- Responsible for the organization of the warehouse to facilitate accurate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Warehouse Management or related fields
- Worked in a similar position and demonstrated tangible achievements
- Proven experience in Microsoft dynamics.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work through figures and accurately reconcile inflows and outflows
- Ability to collect accurate data, document, analyze and give on-time reports
- Ability to critically analyze data and identify deviations.
- Demonstrate integrity and impartiality in all processes
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR” by Friday 23rd August 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.