Job Title: Accounting & Finance / Business Management Lecturer
Location: Nairobi – Oshwal College
Oshwal College is a private modern tertiary institution which runs internationally recognized Professional and Degree Programmes in Accounting, Business Administration and Information Technology.
The College is owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board .
The College is seeking to hire a lecturer to teach Accounting & Finance / Business Management Courses
- A Bachelor’s Degree specializing in either Business / Accounting / Finance / discipline from a recognized university.
- A professional qualification in ACCA / CPA / ICAEW-ACA.
Experience and Competence:
- At least 2 years’ teaching experience in an institution of higher learning.
- Candidates with experience in teaching ACCA papers will have an added advantage.
- Demonstrable skill in teaching professional and academic programmes.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and technologically savvy.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the Principal, Oshwal College email@example.com
The application closing date is Friday, 20th September 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications will be reviewed as they come.