Kitengela International School – KISC School
Athi River Job Vacancies
We are a leading group of schools offering both British Curriculum and the Kenyan System of education with branches in various counties.
Due to our growth prospects and our strategic plan, we seek to fill the following key vacant position with a high caliber, self- motivated; result oriented and experienced professional to join our ecosystem and new branch in Athi River.
Reporting to the School Head teacher, the administrative assistant will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the office.
He/she should demonstrate high level communication skills in line with the KISC Schools brand profile.
- Acting as a first point of contact for the school
- Enrolling and admitting new pupils to the school
- Ensuring that all visitors are logged and have appropriate identification
- Maintaining and updating school information, databases and records
- Communicating with parents regarding various aspects of school life, receiving and passing on information between teachers and parents
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy and that the notice boards are kept up to date
- Assisting in ordering stationery, materials and other resources and ensuring that stock levels are well maintained
- Oversee the administration function to facilitate service delivery to both internal and external customers in line with the school policies
- Scheduling, setting up travel, meetings and appointments for pupils, teachers, and parents
- Responding to emergencies when needed
- Identifying and recommending best practices for innovation to ensure new and improved processes, procedures and methodologies.
- Managing the flow of information to staff and supervisors
- Preparing and formatting information for internal and external distribution
- Receiving, sorting and distributing all packages, deliveries and mail
- Preparing and analysis of monthly reports
- Implementing service quality, customer excellence and change initiatives to achieve required school performance
- Any other duties assigned
- Have at least 3 year’s relevant experience in a busy reputable organization
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, diploma in relevant field or equivalent
- Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines with minimum supervision
- Consistency in follow-up and solving problems
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
How to Apply
All successful candidates must be less than 45 years old.
All teachers must be registered with Teacher Service Commission (TSC).
Interested applicants should log on www.kisc.sc.ke for details on qualifications, duties and responsibilities.
Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com not later than 15th October, 2019.
Only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
You are encouraged to attach your application letter and CV in PDF format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employer.