NLS Banking Solutions
Job Vacancy: Artificial Intelligence (AI) Software Engineer
NLS Banking Solutions is currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate AI Software Engineer to join our team.
In this role, you will be able to make major contributions to the product platform by bringing experience with artificial intelligence to expand upon our existing offerings.
As an AI Engineer you will partner with talented engineers to design, train, test, and deploy AI/ML models.
- Research and apply new AI models
- Creatively take on challenges by implementing AI techniques and algorithms
- Develop new artificial intelligence paradigms, from conception to completion, for integration into our solution offerings
- Participate in the planning of projects related to artificial intelligence
- Participate in hands-on development of AI using the latest technologies
- Investigate, suggest, and implement new innovative tools and processes to improve current and future AI and machine learning offerings
- Work closely with the core development teams to deploy models seamlessly as part of our solution offerings
- Mentor junior developers on artificial intelligence techniques and best practices
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 2-3 years experience in software development or product development environment with a successful coding and development track record
- 2-3 years experience working with applied statistical models
- Practical experience in AI, Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Experience with MLlib, Spark, and R
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong technical ability in high level programming language such as Java or C#
- Experience with Python, Scala, and AWS
- Experience with Linux/UNIX operating system and shell scripting (Perl, Bash, Korn)
- Ability to work in a team-based setting with strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements given above can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us no later than 4th October, 2019.