Job Vacancy: Operations Manager – Catering
- Ensure all safety and security guidelines and regulations are observed and incorporated in all assigned areas and stations
- Review and update Catering Standards Galley Plans and Operations Manuals
- Monitor product quality and specifications from all outstations catering stations
- Monitor over catering out of outstations, match as closely as possible to no show indices
- Ensure compliance to catering audits and meals selections in outstations and ensure high hygiene standard are adhered to.
- Lead team in customer experience projects and ensure deadlines are met on all related projects.
- Participate in any assigned project or related committees on behalf of the catering team.
- Constantly evaluate and appraise outstation catering suppliers’ performance to ensure high performance level in the catering product.
- Drive assigned projects and monitor savings, improvement through Smart initiatives
- Ensure follow-up on timely supply of catering equipment and supplies to all assigned catering stations. Follow-up on the extra stocks and action as per Service Level Agreements (SLAs) guidelines
- Computer proficiency.
- Experience of more than 3 years in catering industry
- Degree in Food and Beverage or related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Catering product and development cycle.
- Food Safety knowledge.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “OPERATIONS MANAGER – CATERING” on the subject line by 7th September 2019.