Kitengela International School – KISC School
Athi River Job Vacancies
We are a leading group of schools offering both British Curriculum and the Kenyan System of education with branches in various counties.
Due to our growth prospects and our strategic plan, we seek to fill the following key vacant positions with high caliber, self- motivated; result oriented and experienced professionals to join our ecosystem and new branch in Athi River.
Responsible for the general cleaning of the school and any other duties that may be assigned to ensure a hygienic environment within the school.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points
- Dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing the furniture, ledges, window sills and external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments
- Replenishing consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required
- Cleaning toilets, urinals, hand basins and sinks
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment (if any), in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery, using mowers and hand to clear debris from grounds.
- At least a Certificate in Housekeeping
- Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
- At least one year working experience in a similar position.
How to Apply
All successful candidates must be less than 45 years old.
All teachers must be registered with Teacher Service Commission (TSC).
Interested applicants should log on www.kisc.sc.ke for details on qualifications, duties and responsibilities.
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th October, 2019.
Only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
You are encouraged to attach your application letter and CV in PDF format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employer.