Our client based in Nairobi, Kenya is a company in the cleaning services industry is looking for highly motivated, ambitious and self-driven candidates to fill the following position.
Sales Executive – Cleaning Services
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through calling, networking and social media
- Analyzing the competition to create a plan for engagement to acquire new clients
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products and services
- Creating frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensuring the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiating/closing deals and handling complaints or objections
- Collaborating with team members to achieve better results
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects and sharing with internal teams
- Attending office meetings, trainings and activations
- Maintaining customer relationships through follow-ups and appropriate, timely contact
- Demonstrating superior time management skills and meets sales deadline
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive in Cleaning, Sanitation and Fumigation & Pest Control field
- Proficiency in English
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Should be 25 years and above
- Most preferred candidate – Ladies
Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to email@example.com by 10th Oct 2019, expected remuneration 20,000 – 25,000.
Kindly state your day time telephone contact and addresses of three referees.
Candidates should indicate clearly on the subject line what position they are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.