Job Title: Company Driver
Gross Salary: 20k – 25k
Our client is one of the leading marketing agencies.
They seek to they seek to recruit a highly competent and performance driven company driver.
- Drive vehicles safely, legally and efficiently as required.
- Detect and report malfunctioning of vehicles systems
- Comply with all driving hours and Road Transport legislation
- Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned
- General maintenance and cleaning of vehicles
- Carrying out routine checkups on vehicles assigned (cooling and oils systems, electrical system, brakes e.t.c)
- Maintaining work tickets for vehicles assigned
- Ensuring that the servicing and repairs are done on time
- Ensure security and safety for the vehicles on and off the road
- Ensure safety of the passengers and or goods therein
- To comply with all Health & Safety requirements
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of KCSE Certificate or its equivalent
- A valid PSV and a driving license free from any endorsement and valid for classes B C E vehicles
- A recent certificate of Good Conduct
- Certificate in First Aid course will have an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Good driving skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Company Driver) to email@example.com before 10th September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.