Job Vacancy: Content Moderator
Our client, an International organization who is a leading provider of data services is seeking to recruit: English / Swahili / Zulu / Afrikaans / Luganda / Oromo / Somali / Amharic / Hausa – Speaking Content Moderator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist our community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time.
- Become and remain knowledgeable about the clients’ products and community standards.
- Make well balanced and personally driven decisions to be an effective advocate for our community.
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right for our community in supporting the clients’ mission.
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported about the clients’ products.
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy.
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users.
- Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the clients’ site.
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions.
- Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Between 18-30 years
- Minimum 1-year prior Operations experience in a shared services, Business Process Outsourcing environment or comparable service/process management environment.
- High affinity and cultural awareness of political/social situations regarding the relevant market/region that will be supported by each ‘representative’
- Minimum language test score to be achieved in English language test.
- Minimum score to be achieved in Vendor reasoning/analytical test.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Quick learner and able to decipher complex information.
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Swahili/Zulu/Afrikaans/Luganda/Oromo/Somali/Amharic/Hausa.
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy.
- Excellent web research skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to /interest in communicating effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Must be a good team player
- Must come from a low-income community
- High school education mandatory. College education an advantage.
- Must be currently unemployed or working as a casual
To apply send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates applying to put the language they are speaking as their subject
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement